LAST UPDATED: Oct 03, 2021
TRADE NAME: BITTERPLAY OÜ
REGISTRY CODE: 14601737
VAT NUMBER: EE102343539
OFFICE ADDRESS: Järvevana tee 9-40, Tallinn, 11314, Estonia
CONTACT E-MAIL: [email protected]
ACTIVITY TYPE: 62011 Computer programming activities
- The Service is also not available to any User previously removed from the Service by the Company. Finally, the Service is not available to any persons barred from receiving them under the European Union laws (such as its export and re-export restrictions and regulations) or applicable laws in any other jurisdiction.
- BY VISITING, JOINING, OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE, THAT YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IF YOU ARE IN ANY AGE BEFORE THE AGE OF LEGAL MAJORITY OR LEGAL CAPACITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE, AND THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN PREVIOUSLY REMOVED FROM OR PROHIBITED FROM RECEIVING THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE NOT TO VIOLATE ANY LAW, CONTRACT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY RIGHT OR COMMIT A DELICT, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CONDUCT WHILE ON THE SERVICE.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, for restricting access to your computer, and for all activities that occur under your account or password. Please make sure the information you provide upon registration and at all other times is true, accurate, current, and complete to the best of your knowledge. We may permit you to register for and log on to the Service via certain third party services. Unless expressly permitted in writing by the Service, you may not sell, rent, lease, share or provide access to your account to anyone else, including charging anyone for access to administrative rights on your account.
- The Company assures that it has all the appropriate agreements with all the intellectual property owners to provide the Service. Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, the Company grants you a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use, copy, and display the digital collectibles, solely for the following purposes: (i) for your own personal, non-commercial use; (ii) as part of a future marketplace that will permit the purchase and sale of collectibles; or (iii) as part of a third-party service that will permit the inclusion, involvement, or participation of collectibles.
- There will be privileged bonuses inside the collectible which are to be shuffled every week between all the Users in accordance with the internal procedures.
- Payment processing related to the Service is performed by the third-party licensed partner on behalf of the Company. You represent that you are a payment option holder or you have his (or her) appropriate consent to use it for payments.
- The Company collects Personal Data (information that specifically identifies an individual, such as their name, address, telephone number, mobile number or email address or other information about that individual that is directly linked to Personal Data) for the purpose of providing and maintenance of the Service, for billing and for establishment of the provisions of this Policy. By joining up the Service, the User has agreed to provide the Company with the actual and accurate information required for the purposes mentioned above.
- The Company does not share Personal Data of the User with third parties, except for those who are engaged in the providing and maintenance of the Service, billing, and establishment of provisions of this Policy.
- The Company reserves the right to disclose Personal Data (i) as required by law and when it is reasonably assumed this disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s rights; (ii) to comply with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal process served on the Service; (iii) in connection with an actual or proposed corporate transaction or insolvency proceeding involving all or a part of the business or asset to which the Personal Data pertains.
- The Company may also track certain non-personal data related to the User’s use of the Service by way of using different technologies (such as cookies, log files) for statistical, internal analytics and research purposes. The Company may share such non-personal data in accordance with its business needs.
- The Company may use an email provided by the User for notification, security, support and maintenance advisories, newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to the Service or changes to this Policy. The Company provides the User with the right to “opt-out” of using Personal Data for promotional communication by the unsubscribing from emails.
- The Company may receive the Users' feedback related to the Service and place it on the Service or other platforms for promotional purposes. For publishing such content, the Company may identify the Users by their first and last name, and indicate their usernames without request of additional consent.
- The Users may request deletion of their Personal Data by approaching the Company via [email protected] at any time without restrictions. The request is to be reviewed appropriately in accordance with the applicable law within a reasonable time not exceeding 5 (five) business days.
The Company assures the Service will be provided as it exists and has been promoted.
ELIGIBILITY: The Company considers and supervises each complaint on a case by case basis. A complaint should be reasonable. In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, consumers have the right to demand compensation for any patrimonial or non-patrimonial damage caused to them. A cause must be proven by an applicant.
UNACCEPTABILITY: If the Service is materially similar to the description and it is provided in the way it exists and has been promoted, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in cases: a) the User doesn't want to use the Service if he paid and bought it or his mind simply changed; or b) the Service did not meet somebody's expectations or it was missed or bought by the User's mistake; or c) the User has no sufficient skills to use it; or d) the User asks for goodwill.
ACCEPTABILITY: The Service is materially different or a payment option holder has not given appropriate consent to use it.